Paris Hilton fancies British ‘gentlemen’January 5th, 2012 - 2:18 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 5 (IANS) American socialite Paris Hilton feels British guys are “such gentlemen” and princes William and Harry are on her list of favourites.
“I love the vibe, the people, the accents… British guys are really different to the guys in America… they’re all such gentlemen and they’re far more mature. It’s just a different mindset. I’ve met a lot of nice British guys, I think the way that your parents raise you is a lot different, because you’re so polite and sweet. British guys are really hot,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 30-year-old Hilton as saying.
Hilton, who is currently single, loves spending time in London and says that among British guys, she admires princes William and Harry.
“They’re both very nice boys. When I was in London shooting a show for a few months, we went out a couple of times and I found them to be just such nice gentlemen,” she said in the new issue of Britain’s FHM magazine.
She also talked about her business and said she was planning to expand it.
“I’m involved in my products every step of the way. My fragrances are doing really well at the moment. They’ve produced more than $1.3 billion in revenue since 2005.”
“I have 35 stores and 17 product lines. And then there’s my racing team, my 14 fragrances and my new project - the Paris Hilton Beach Club chain. The first one is opening in the Philippines soon. It’s going to have nightclubs, restaurants, bars, gyms, everything really,” she said.
- Avril Lavigne creates nail polish range - Jan 22, 2012
- Rachel happy after revisiting her role in 'Sherlock Holmes 2' - May 18, 2011
- Paris Hilton to make a singing comeback - Jan 18, 2012
- Dunst looking for companionship - Dec 01, 2011
- Paris Hilton is a tomboy - Jan 07, 2012
- Barlow to find stars for Diamond Jubilee acts - Feb 29, 2012
- I'll never find the right man: Dunst - Jul 12, 2012
- Hilton to launch skin care products - Apr 25, 2011
- Selena Gomez's scent inspired by Olsen - Apr 15, 2012
- Paris Hilton very choosy about female friends - Sep 05, 2010
- Eva Longoria says she is worst dater - Apr 20, 2012
- Princes William and Harry thank mum Diana 'for making them tough men' - Oct 18, 2010
- Robin Williams mistaken for Bono - Nov 27, 2011
- Paris Hilton to soon launch her own skin care collection - Apr 25, 2011
- Prince Harry didn't tell queen about his Arctic trip - Aug 15, 2011
Tags: accents, favourites, fragrances, gentlemen, gyms, hilton beach, london jan, mindset, nice boys, nightclubs, parents, paris hilton, philippines, princes william and harry, restaurants, socialite paris hilton, spending time, time in london