Paris Hilton diets for bikini bodyMay 14th, 2010 - 1:12 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 14 (IANS) Socialite-actress Paris Hilton has said no to junk food because she wants to maintain a slim and skinny figure to look good in a bikini.
Apart from a strict diet, Hilton, 29, is also sweating in the gym.
“I’ve been really working out. I’m not eating fast food anymore, no more Mc Donalds, In-N-Out done. I’m getting my bikini body, so I’m about that,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
Hilton, however, doesn’t like being on a strict diet.
“I just don’t think I could go for 40 days without something. If I did, I’d probably just give up chocolate and McDonald’s. I’ve never tried to give up anything before. I don’t like diets. My weaknesses are cotton candy and French fries,” she said.
Hilton plans to spend next few months on a luxury yacht.
“I’m just going to be on a yacht… I’m going to St. Tropez, Monaco. I’ll be working as well, but a lot of relaxing,” she said.
- Jessie J hates junk food - Jul 25, 2012
- I'm a brilliant husband: Noel Gallagher - Dec 19, 2011
- Katy Perry says being on a strict diet absolutely sucks - Jan 28, 2011
- Cole too busy for love - Apr 26, 2012
- Babies immediately after marriage a mistake: Reed - Jun 14, 2012
- Peter Andre to go on diet - Jan 17, 2012
- I don't believe in crash diets: Deepika Padukone - Jul 24, 2012
- Paris Hilton to make a singing comeback - Jan 18, 2012
- Chew well, keep slim, says Paltrow - May 11, 2012
- Paris Hilton goes topless in Italy - Jul 19, 2010
- Gaga reduces drinking - Sep 05, 2012
- Khloe Kardashian vows to be bikini-ready in 4 months - Feb 07, 2011
- McDonald playing around with new chicken recipes - May 23, 2011
- Aniston avoids junk food to stay slim - Jun 29, 2011
- Diane Kruger thinks she's skinny - Jul 03, 2012
Tags: actress paris hilton, bikini, chocolate, cotton candy, diets, fast food, femalefirst, french fries, junk food, london, luxury yacht, mc donalds, mcdonald, monaco, paris hilton, socialite, st tropez, strict diet