Paris Hilton detained in Japan, questioned about cocaine arrestSeptember 21st, 2010 - 11:33 pm ICT by BNO News
TOKYO (BNO NEWS) — Celebrity Paris Hilton on Tuesday was detained and thoroughly questioned in Tokyo, Japan upon her arrival, regarding her cocaine possession incident.
After her arrival on a chartered jet with her sister Nicky, 26, Paris Hilton was reportedly questioned for about six hours. Japanese media reported she would be canceling a promotional event of her brand.
“Paris Hilton was delayed by immigration authorities at a Japanese airport this evening after arriving for business obligations planned many months earlier. Paris was contractually bound to her business trip and didn’t want to let down her brands and many Asian fans,” Hilton’s representative told TMZ.
On Monday, Hilton, 29, pleaded guilty before a judge after her Las Vegas incident in August involving a traffic stop and cocaine found in her purse, and as part of the deal, she received one year’s probation, a $2,000 fine, and 200 hours of community service.
Hilton’s representative, however, said she would fulfill her contract as she is also scheduled to part to Jakarta, Indonesia on Friday where she will be opening a retail store, before concluding her Asian trip in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Paris Hilton denied entry into Japan after guilty plea in the U.S. - Sep 23, 2010
- Paris Hilton upset with Japan entry ban - Sep 22, 2010
- Paris Hilton refused Japan entry after cocaine confession - Sep 22, 2010
- Paris Hilton 'disappointed' after Japan ban - Sep 23, 2010
- Paris Hilton refused entry in Japan - Sep 22, 2010
- Paris Hilton pleads guilty to cocaine possession - Sep 20, 2010
- Paris Hilton to serve 1yr probation after plea deal in cocaine arrest case - Sep 18, 2010
- Purse containing cocaine doesn't belong to me, says Paris Hilton - Aug 29, 2010
- Hilton painting, cleaning Hollywood - Nov 21, 2010
- Paris Hilton 'thought the cocaine in her purse was 'gum' - Aug 31, 2010
- Paris Hilton to be charged with drug felony - Aug 31, 2010
- Paris Hilton gets one year probation - Sep 21, 2010
- Plea Deal Likely To Keep Paris Hilton Out Of Jail - Sep 20, 2010
- Paris Hilton to face drug possession charges after Las Vegas cocaine incident - Aug 31, 2010
- No special treatment for Hilton, say police - Aug 31, 2010
Tags: asian fans, asian trip, bno, business obligations, business trip, chartered jet, cocaine possession, immigration authorities, jakarta indonesia, japanese media, kuala lumpur malaysia, las vegas, paris hilton, probation, purse, retail store, six hours, tokyo japan, traffic stop, vegas incident