Paris Hilton And Beau Cy Waits ArrestedAugust 29th, 2010 - 7:15 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Aug 29, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The American socialite, media personality and heiress Paris Hilton and her beau Cy Waits were arrested last Friday night in Las Vegas for cocaine possession. The police reports that Paris Hilton was the passenger in the black Cadillac Escalade which was driven by her boyfriend Cy Waits. The vehicle was reportedly pulled over in front of the Wynn Hotel on the Vegas strip at about 11:30 p.m. when police detected the smell of marijuana coming from the car.
Police searched Paris Hilton’s bag and found small amount of cocaine. She was arrested on suspicion of cocaine possession. Paris Hilton’s boyfriend Cy Waits was charged with driving under the influence of drugs. The representative of the socialite declined to comment on this matter. Paris Hilton’s lawyer David Chesnoff did not comment anything either. However, he said that this matter will be dealt with in the courts and not in the media. He said that the media should not rush into judgments until all the facts have been dealt with in a court of law. The media reports that Paris Hilton was released from jail without any bail the next morning on her own “recognizance”.
The Las Vegas nightclub mogul Cy Waits was booked into Clark County Jail. Cy Waits, 34, was held pending over and the law enforcement officials say that he was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol/ drugs. If convicted of cocaine possession, Paris Hilton might be put on probation and any violation would be punishable by law and she could face up to four years of jail sentence.
- Paris Hilton's Lawyer David Chesnoff Asks People To Stop Jumping To Judgments Following Her Arrest - Aug 30, 2010
- Paris Hilton debarred from two Las Vegas resorts - Sep 02, 2010
- Cocaine And Albuterol Tablet Found In Possession Of Paris Hilton - Aug 31, 2010
- Paris Hilton Banned From Nightclubs? - Sep 02, 2010
- Paris Hilton to face drug possession charges after Las Vegas cocaine incident - Aug 31, 2010
- Hilton's beau fired from nightclub over arrest - Aug 30, 2010
- No special treatment for Hilton, say police - Aug 31, 2010
- Hilton's boyfriend Waits faces four years in jail - Jan 21, 2011
- Paris Hilton arrested for possesion of cocaine in Las Vegas - Aug 28, 2010
- Cops defend Paris Hilton's quick release from jail - Sep 07, 2010
- Plea Deal Likely To Keep Paris Hilton Out Of Jail - Sep 20, 2010
- David Letterman calls Paris Hilton an 'idiot' on his show - Sep 03, 2010
- David Letterman Calls Paris Hilton An "Idiot" In "Late Night With David Letterman" Show - Sep 03, 2010
- Paris Hilton's beau faces criminal charges in Las Vegas - Jan 21, 2011
- Paris Hilton gets one year probation - Sep 21, 2010
Tags: alcohol drugs, black cadillac, cadillac escalade, clark county jail, cocaine possession, david chesnoff, driving under the influence, driving under the influence of alcohol, driving under the influence of drugs, gina gomez, heiress paris hilton, jail sentence, law enforcement officials, lawyer david, media personality, own recognizance, paris hilton, paris hilton was released from jail, socialite, wynn hotel