Paranormal Activity 2 New Trailer OutOctober 3rd, 2010 - 10:20 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
October 3, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): Not leaving any chances to promote their upcoming sequel, Paramount Pictures has released a new 30-second long “Fan Clip” along with a brand spanking full theatrical trailer for Paranormal Activity 2, the highly anticipated sequel of the bone-chilling phenomenal movie of the last year. This is on top of the first “Fan Trailer” debuted along with a few creepy viral clips, to be followed by the trailer on the Paranormal Activity 2 website with different footage.
The new full length trailer for the sequel gives out a bit of the story line behind the movie – and a case of goose bumps too!
The trailer introduces a new family that has moved into the ill-fated P.A. house. Once they overcome what looks like a break-in, they set up security cameras for their peace of mind. How wrong they are!
Once they start reviewing the tapes, they quickly realize that they are being stalked by something supernatural being – the same malevolent spirit from the first film. At first, it is the typical things that they would expect from demonic force: creaky and squeaky hallways, flickering lights, slamming of doors, and their own seeming violation. But, soon, the strange going on escalates and starts directed at the dog and the baby as well. Peril of vulnerable and defenseless children and pets is something that normally strikes a chord with the audiences in any genre, especially horror genre, and this movie is expected to play it well.
It makes one wonder though - how the director will pull this off, as in the first film it was made quite clear that the ghost was haunting Katie and not the house.
The film is directed by Todd William. The screenplay is written by Michael Perry and, Oren Peli. Katie Featherston plays the role of the tortured and now possessed victim of an evil spirit. Given the movie’s budget of $3 million, Paramount Pictures expects Paranormal Activity 2 to be a huge financial success.
The movie is slated for the theatrical release on 22nd of October, in the imminence of Halloween when plenty of spooky movies hit theaters.
- 'Paranormal Activity 2' To Release Soon - Oct 03, 2010
- "Paranormal Activity 2" Trailer Spurs Up Adrenaline - Jun 30, 2010
- Time To Get Ready For 'Paranormal Activity: 2' - Oct 01, 2010
- Paranormal Activity: Scare Fest - Oct 18, 2009
- 'Paranormal Activity 3' manages to scare (IANS Movie Review) - Oct 22, 2011
- "Paranormal Activity" Starring Micah Sloat And Katie Featherston Is As Scary As It Gets - Oct 09, 2009
- Paranormal Activity 2 trailer hits the Internet - Oct 03, 2010
- Micah Sloat Starer "Paranormal Activity" Creates Storm At The Box Office - Oct 24, 2009
- Paranormal Activity grosses $100m at US box office - Nov 14, 2009
- 'Paranormal Activity 2' - horror without much gore (IANS Film Review; Rating:***1/2) - Jan 08, 2011
- Paranormal Activity 2 Collects Millions Again - Oct 26, 2010
- Micah Sloat And Katie Featherston's Performances Makes "Paranormal Activity" Worthy Of Cult Like Status - Oct 10, 2009
- 'Paranormal Activity 2' Gets Huge Opening - Oct 23, 2010
- Technique of 'Ragini MMS','Paranormal Activity' same: Ekta Kapoor - Apr 07, 2011
- 'Paranormal Activity 2' Gets Rave Reviews - Oct 21, 2010
Tags: defenseless children, escalates, evil spirit, financial success, goose bumps, hallways, horror genre, length trailer, malevolent spirit, men at work, oren, paramount pictures, paranormal activity, peace of mind, peli, pen men, peril, security cameras, sequel, theatrical trailer