Paramount ropes in David Fincher to helm “The Killer”November 14th, 2007 - 8:16 am ICT by admin
Allesandro Camon has been roped in to pen the script, reports Variety.
The plot of the movie revolves around a top assassin suddenly plagued by his conscience and a highly competent cop hot on his tail.
The graphic novel was written by Matz, whose real name is Alexis Nolent.
Nolent works for Ubisoft, one of France’s biggest videogame companies.
The novel, originally published in France in 1988 by Casterman, was illustrated by Luc Jacamon. It made its US debut as a 10-issue series published by Archaia Studio Press.
“The Killer” will be the third Paramount pic that Fincher will be helming. He has already directed “Zodiac” and “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button” for the studio. (ANI)
- Sacha Baron Cohen to play Saddam Hussein - Jan 21, 2011
- Michael Bay to direct 'Tranformers 4' - Feb 15, 2012
- "Avatar" and "The Hurt Locker" lead 82nd Academy Awards nominations - Feb 03, 2010
- David Fincher to helm horror romance Black Hole - Feb 21, 2008
- Vin Diesel to act in action flick The Wheelman - May 08, 2009
- 'Dragon Tattoo' an adult drama: Daniel Craig - Jul 08, 2011
- Comic book on movies comes to India with 'Don: The Origin' (With Image) - Dec 20, 2011
- 'Tere Bin Laden' director turns comic book writer - Feb 13, 2012
- Deepak Chopra launches graphic novel on Buddha's life - Dec 06, 2010
- Taylor Swift to lend voice in 'The Lorax' - Mar 19, 2011
- Jeremy Renner will act in 'Mission Impossible 4' - Aug 28, 2010
- Courtney Love's daughter rejected 'Twilight' role to avoid fame like dad Cobain - Aug 11, 2010
- Mulligan, Stewart 'battle it out' for 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' role - Apr 06, 2010
- Brad Pitt felt no sparks with Kidman - Aug 09, 2011
- Tom Cruise to star in 'Oblivion' - May 23, 2011
Tags: alexandra, alexis, allesandro, assassin, brad pitt, camon, casterman, conscience, curious case, david fincher, graphic novel, helm, luc jacamon, matz, paramount, plan b, ropes, ubisoft, videogame, zodiac