Paradis in pain after split with DeppAugust 14th, 2012 - 4:52 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 14 (IANS) Actress Vanessa Paradis says she is in “pain” following her split from actor Johnny Depp.
The 39-year-old, who is promoting her latest film “Cornouaille”, still refuses to talk about the “Pirates of the Caribbean” actor since the pair broke up in June following a 14-year relationship.
“I don’t want to talk about him. Who said that artists should sell their soul, expose everything about themselves? It’s my duty to promote this movie, and my albums, but can you imagine what it feels like to see people making a business out of your pain,” contactmusic.com quoted Paradis as saying.
- Depp, Paradis part ways? - Jan 20, 2012
- Is Johnny Depp dating bisexual Amber Heard ? - Jul 03, 2012
- Vanessa Paradis doesn't believe in soulmates - Jan 23, 2012
- Depp, Paradis still together - May 24, 2012
- Depp, Paradis split because of Jolie - Feb 07, 2012
- Is Johnny Depp going to give £100m to Vanessa Paradis? - Jun 21, 2012
- Has Depp bought villa in Hollywood for Paradis? - Sep 12, 2012
- Depp trying to patch up with Paradis? - Jul 22, 2012
- Depp gives partner standing ovation - Feb 18, 2011
- Depp to get 60 mn pounds from next 'Pirates' movie - Aug 21, 2012
- Depp happy for Vanessa - Sep 03, 2012
- Penelope Cruz made Johnny Depp feel broody - May 10, 2011
- Don't push relationships: Paradis - Aug 17, 2012
- Why Johnny Depp won't marry his girlfriend of 12 years - Dec 03, 2010
- Depp, Paradis part ways - Jun 20, 2012