Pammie’s life is ‘finally fulfilled’November 14th, 2007 - 2:26 am ICT by admin
“I am finally fulfilled in my life in every area,” The Sun quoted her, as saying.
“I’m having the best time in my life.”
Salomon, a poker player, is most famous for being Paris Hilton’s partner in the hotel heiress’ infamous sex-tape ‘One Night in Paris’.
Anderson recently denied reports that she was pregnant with her new hubby’s child.
Anderson wrote on her own website that she isn’t pregnant and suggested that Salomon is a little sensitive about the media attention.
“So funny. I don’t normally look at press but Rick does sometimes. And so much nonsense. Don’t believe what you read. Esp about people (sic) personal business,” she wrote. (ANI)
- Pamela Anderson looking to date older man - Mar 18, 2010
- Pamela Anderson invites China to join seal campaign - Apr 13, 2011
- Reinhardt threatens legal action over sex tape rumour - Dec 25, 2010
- Who Will Catch Pamela Anderson's Eye In Bigg Boss House? - Nov 16, 2010
- Pammie donates Playboy pay to charity - Oct 29, 2010
- Pammie wants to walk down the aisle again! - Oct 16, 2009
- Anderson donates Playboy cheque to charity - Oct 29, 2010
- 'I am not pregnant,' says Pamela Anderson - Nov 14, 2007
- Bronzed Statues Of Pam Anderson Make Their Public Debut - May 10, 2010
- Charlie Sheen 'offered porn star $20K via texts after NY hotel meltdown' - Nov 24, 2010
- Pammie 'to marry for fourth time' - Apr 11, 2009
- Pammie has no idea who latest TV stars are - Sep 30, 2010
- Anderson wants to return to Canada - Jun 03, 2012
- Anderson was star-struck by Michael Jackson - Sep 21, 2011
- Pammie's contract terms for family - Jul 27, 2010
Tags: baywatch babe, best time, hotel heiress, hubby, media attention, night in paris, nonsense, october 6, one night in paris, paris anderson, paris hilton, personal business, poker player, s child, salomon, sex tape, she wrote, time in my life