Pammie turns crossing guard for school kidsNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:08 am ICT by admin
The poor air quality due to the fires near her home had forced the 40 year-old to shift her family to Las Vegas.
The actress is currently starring in illusionist Hans Klok’s stage show at Las Vegas.
Meanwhile Anderson has cancelled her 10 million dollar deal with a strip club joint- fearing that it would harm her reputation.
According to the deal, the actress had to be recreated as a 40-foot sign straddling a car wash, so as to promote Las Vegas club, Burning Bush.
But after meeting with bar owner Dennis DeGori, Anderson backtracked on her decision to appear as the ‘body’ of the strip club. (ANI)
- Pammie scraps $10 m strip club ad deal - Nov 14, 2007
- Anderson performs lap dance - May 19, 2012
- Pamela Anderson strips for magic show - Dec 13, 2008
- Anderson earns $18,000 for a club appearance - Aug 23, 2010
- Anderson bares all for 11th Playboy cover - Oct 21, 2010
- Pamela Anderson sues ex-beau for $1 mn - Feb 13, 2011
- Anderson a fan of Queen Elizabeth - Sep 24, 2011
- Anderson enters 'Big Brother' house - Sep 11, 2011
- Anderson vows never to strip again - Sep 23, 2010
- Anderson donates Playboy cheque to charity - Oct 29, 2010
- Pammies magical nipplegate! - Dec 13, 2008
- Anderson to create lingerie range - Jul 25, 2011
- Pammie's contract terms for family - Jul 27, 2010
- Hasselhoff wants to star with Pamela - Oct 21, 2011
- Carmen Electra goes topless for magazine cover - Aug 11, 2012
Tags: 10 million, actress, baywatch, burning bush, car wash, dollar deal, foot sign, hans klok, illusionist, las vegas, long gap, million dollar, orange vest, poor air quality, school kids, stage show, strip club, vegas club, wildfires