Pammie to launch eco-friendly clothing lineMarch 31st, 2009 - 2:59 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 31 (ANI): Actress Pamela Anderson has teamed up with fashion designer Richie Rich to launch an eco-friendly clothing line.
The 41-year-old former ‘Baywatch’ babe, who’s also an animal rights activist, is working with Rich to design a line of leather-free shoes and casual clothes, including hooded tops, skirts and swimwear for the new Muse brand.
“I really don’t like to wear clothes. I would rather go naked. But I love Richie’s designs, so I agreed to be part of Muse,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
“Pam is an outdoorsy and summer kind of girl who I have been friends with forever. We share the same wild and crazy aesthetic. And she has long been my inspiration,” said Rich.
“Even though Pam prefers not to wear clothes, she looks great in sexy dresses. She reminds me of Marilyn Monroe and Bridget Bardot,” Rich added.
The fashion line is scheduled to debut this summer. (ANI)
- Pamela Anderson to launch eco-friendly fashion line - Mar 31, 2009
- Pamela Anderson turns singer - Dec 04, 2009
- Pammie stalks catwalk at NZ show only in transparent scarf, pink thong! - Sep 26, 2009
- Pammie to launch new swimwear line - Sep 13, 2009
- Pammie catwalks in her famous Baywatch swimsuit - Oct 16, 2009
- My collection inspired by today's Marilyn Monroe: Ritu Beri - Aug 04, 2012
- Pamela Anderson's wardrobe malfunction - Sep 25, 2009
- Richie Rich likens Pammie to Marilyn Monroe - Feb 21, 2009
- Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn my style icons: Priyanka Chopra - Sep 10, 2011
- How a pink scarf helped Pammie dodge wardrobe malfunction - Sep 24, 2009
- Indian is gorgeous, a perfect amalgamation of world culture: Italian designer (Interview) (With Images) - Mar 24, 2012
- Nicole Richie wants home furnishings line - Feb 29, 2012
- I want to see Angelina Jolie in my clothes: Klass - Jul 26, 2012
- Nicole Richie, a mood dresser - Jul 08, 2012
- Pam gets restraining order against web firm - Aug 27, 2010
Tags: animal rights activist, baywatch, baywatch babe, bridget bardot, casual clothes, clothing line, contactmusic, eco friendly clothing, fashion designer, fashion line, former baywatch, free shoes, kind of girl, marilyn monroe, muse, outdoorsy, pam, pamela anderson, sexy dresses, skirts