Pammie sues real estate tycoon ex-beau for $1 mFebruary 13th, 2011 - 3:23 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 13 (ANI): Pamela Anderson has sued her former boyfriend for 1 million dollars for not following through on an agreement the two made when they were dating.
According to court documents, Laurence Hallier, a real estate tycoon who dated Anderson back in 2006, promised her a condominium in a new Las Vegas development he invested in.
In return she would help publicize the luxury building - The Panorama Towers, reports the Daily Mail.
Anderson claimed he told her that if the development was delayed, Laurence would give her 1 million dollars in cash.
But not only did the project fall behind, she also never received her payment.
The couple finally ended their fling last year, after having dated on and off for several years. (ANI)
- Pamela Anderson sues ex-beau for $1 mn - Feb 13, 2011
- US man sues hooker, seeks refund for committing illegal sex act on him - Jan 22, 2011
- Robert Pattinson is in hiding after breakup - Aug 01, 2012
- Lanco Hills launches Lanco Domina - Jul 02, 2012
- Elvis Presley's old home owned by Zsa Zsa Gabor on sale for $28mn - Jan 20, 2011
- Longoria's Vegas restaurant goes bankrupt - Jan 08, 2011
- Eva Longoria sued for $4m by former Las Vegas nightclub partner - Jan 12, 2011
- Sand China gets bigger with Sands Cotai Central - Apr 12, 2012
- Anderson to auction her car to raise funds - Jan 14, 2012
- Anne Hathaway's Jewelry Auction! - Jun 24, 2010
- Rumer Willis parties hard in Las Vegas after breakup - Oct 07, 2010
- Charlie Sheen sues NY hotel girl for extortion - Nov 23, 2010
- Gillian Anderson, Mark Griffiths call it quits - Aug 09, 2012
- Jesse James' mistress Michelle McGee to dance topless at Las Vegas club - Apr 19, 2010
- Clooney's girlfriend Stacy Keiber parties in Las vegas - Feb 07, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,