Pammie donates Playboy pay to charityOctober 29th, 2010 - 5:39 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 29 (ANI): Pamela Anderson has bared all for a noble cause - she stripped down for Playboy magazine and has donated all 16,670 pounds modeling fee to charity.
The former Baywatch star posed nude for the January, 2011 issue.
Anderson donated the money to Waves 4 Water, a charity that distributes filters to people who don’t have access to clean drinking water.
“Waves 4 water are my heroes. They get things done and yes, Playboy wrote them a check when I shot the cover directly for 25Gs,” the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
“I’ve also donated personally. I wish I could do more. Indonesia, Haiti and Pakistan are all in need of these filters. Spread the word,” she added. (ANI)
- Anderson donates Playboy cheque to charity - Oct 29, 2010
- Anderson slammed for handing Playboy pay to charity - Nov 02, 2010
- Muslim group slams Pammie over Playboy donation - Nov 02, 2010
- Islamic group protests against Pamela Anderson's disaster help - Nov 01, 2010
- Pammie cried when she first posed nude for Playboy - Dec 23, 2010
- Anderson bares all for 11th Playboy cover - Oct 21, 2010
- When Pamela Anderson was shy of nudity - Dec 24, 2010
- When Pamela Anderson drank dirty water - Feb 26, 2011
- Anderson vows never to strip again - Sep 23, 2010
- Pamela Anderson to play Virgin Mary! - Nov 16, 2011
- Pammie 169 vows never to strip again - Sep 23, 2010
- Hasselhoff wants to star with Pamela - Oct 21, 2011
- Anderson to auction her car to raise funds - Jan 14, 2012
- Kelly Brook to get $500,000 to strip - Jun 03, 2010
- Hefner honoured with humanitarian award - Feb 14, 2012