Pamela won’t date British manSeptember 14th, 2010 - 12:05 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 13 (IANS) Actress Pamela Anderson says she wouldn’t date a British man because she can’t make a long-distance relationship work.
The former “Baywatch” actress, who enjoyed a brief romance with hunky British TV presenter Steve Jones, has friends from Britan but isn’t prepared to get romantically involved with any of them because she lives in the US, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I do have a few gorgeous British friends who are wonderful, intelligent, sexy and who are nice to flirt with, although too far away to get anything meaningful going here,” said the 43 year old actress who has two sons, Brandon, 14, and Dylan, 13, with her ex-husband Tommy Lee.
“I have been restraining myself and being very choosy as I am concentrating on my children just now,” she added.
- Pamela Anderson does not have hots for Brits - Sep 14, 2010
- Anderson was star-struck by Michael Jackson - Sep 21, 2011
- Pammie's contract terms for family - Jul 27, 2010
- Pamela Anderson adopts abandoned dogs - Aug 04, 2010
- Anderson wants to return to Canada - Jun 03, 2012
- My sons influence who I date: Pamela Anderson - Sep 19, 2011
- Pamela Anderson's sons unaware of her sexy image - Jan 09, 2010
- Pamela Anderson wants to age naturally - Jul 13, 2010
- Pamela Anderson's kids want to live in a trailer - Nov 07, 2009
- Pamela Anderson on brief celibacy - Aug 10, 2012
- Pamela Anderson rules out reunion with ex-husband - Nov 12, 2009
- Pammie not pregnant, says pal - Oct 31, 2009
- I'll cook roti, vegetables for my children: Pamela Anderson (Interview) - Nov 21, 2010
- Pammie to buy house in New Zealand - Sep 27, 2009
- It's chips and booze for Pamela in UK! - Dec 07, 2010
Tags: actress, baywatch, brief romance, britan, british friends, british man, british tv, femalefirst, husband tommy lee, london, long distance relationship, pamela anderson, relationship work, steve jones, tommy lee, tv presenter