Pamela bares all about men and marriageAugust 26th, 2008 - 6:56 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Aug 26 (ANI): Hollywood actress Pamela Anderson has poured her heart about men and marriage.
Anderson, who was in Sydney to promote her new reality show Pam: Girl on the loose, said that most men in Australia were either gay or married.
“Well Mitchum is gay right?” News.com.au quoted Anderson, as saying about the Australian Olympic gold medallist.
“Matthew Mitchum, I was hoping to meet him, but maybe the guys are gay or married,” she added.
However Anderson, who has had a series of failed marriages, pretty out rightly said that marriages are one thing she doesnt have any advice on.
“I don”t think I have much advice for marriage, obviously, she said. (ANI)
- Pammi wants Israel's ultra-orthodox men to go topless! - Nov 08, 2010
- Stephanie Rice's flourishing romance with Quade Cooper - Oct 22, 2010
- My sons influence who I date: Pamela Anderson - Sep 19, 2011
- Miss Universe 2004 Jennifer Hawkins reveals marriage, family plans - Jul 12, 2010
- It's splitsville for Pammie, Jamie Padgett? - Jan 09, 2010
- Ke$ha looking for Aussie husband - Nov 12, 2010
- 16 million Chinese women married to gay men - Feb 03, 2012
- Underwood upsets fans by supporting gay marriage - Jun 23, 2012
- Pamela still hot: David Hasselhoff - Jan 08, 2011
- Anderson was star-struck by Michael Jackson - Sep 21, 2011
- Tiger Woods' mistress blames his ex-wife Elin for his affairs - Oct 27, 2010
- Iran hangs woman for murdering football hubby's first wife - Dec 01, 2010
- Pam gets restraining order against web firm - Aug 27, 2010
- Cheryl Cole supports same-sex marriage - Jun 16, 2012
- Aguilera gets best sex advice from gay friends - Sep 10, 2010