Pamela Anderson’s swimsuit up for auctionApril 17th, 2009 - 2:03 pm ICT by IANS
New York, April 17 (IANS) The red swimsuit that Pamela Anderson wore while playing lifeguard C.J. Parker in the hit TV series “Baywatch” is expected to fetch $2,900 when it goes under the hammer this month.
Anderson wore the Lycra one-piece, now signed “Love Pamela Lee, X O”, in the 1990s show.
Imdb.com reports that the auction of Hollywood memorabilia will also include a pair of holstered pistols worn by Angelina Jolie in “Tomb Raider” and Harrison Ford’s gun from the 1982 sci-fi film “Blade Runner”, which is predicted to pull in a staggering $104,000.
“This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to acquire some of the most important visual effects pieces ever created for modern cinema,” said auction boss Joe Maddalena.
The two-day event kicks off April 30 in Calabasas, California.
- Pammy's 'Baywatch' swimsuit up for grabs - Apr 17, 2009
- Pammie catwalks in her famous Baywatch swimsuit - Oct 16, 2009
- Anderson gets back into 'Baywatch' suit - Oct 16, 2009
- Winslet's nude sketch to go under hammer - Apr 03, 2011
- Pamela Anderson not keen on 'Baywatch' movie - Apr 15, 2010
- Will Timberlake accept 'Baywatch' film offer? - Jun 22, 2012
- Baywatch in Goa? Little hope for now - Apr 25, 2012
- Jordan to star in UK version of Baywatch? - Jul 15, 2009
- Hasselhoff wants to star with Pamela - Oct 21, 2011
- Pammie, David Hasselhoff stage Baywatch reunion at awards bash - Apr 19, 2010
- Pammie says Baywatch movie would be "pointless" without her - Oct 31, 2009
- Pamela Anderson to launch pop career - Dec 05, 2009
- Anderson cleans cages at wildlife centre - Jul 13, 2010
- Former "Baywatch" Diva Nicole Eggert Gains Weight - Jan 10, 2011
- David Hasselhoff's Comedy Central Roast Entertains Viewers To The Fullest - Aug 16, 2010
Tags: 1990s, angelina jolie, angelina jolie in tomb raider, baywatch, blade runner, calabasas california, film blade, harrison ford, hollywood memorabilia, joe maddalena, lifetime opportunity, lycra, modern cinema, pamela anderson, pamela lee x, pistols, sci fi film, swimsuit, tv series, visual effects