Pamela Anderson’s kids want to live in a trailerNovember 7th, 2009 - 12:32 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 6 (IANS) Former “Baywatch” star Pamela Anderson’s kids loved living in a trailer while their house was getting a facelift and now don’t want to move out at all.
Anderson has spent millions of dollars renovating her Malibu home, but says Brandon, 13, and Dylan, 11 - her sons with ex-husband Tommy Lee - have got so fond of their temporary accommodation in the family’s guest house trailer that they don’t want to leave the place, reports imdb.com.
“It’s where all my motorcycles, surfboards and all the fun stuff for the kids is kept, but now that we are in there the kids don’t want to leave. Even though my house is almost done…,” she said.
The actress has reportedly splurged on golden pool tiles and ultra luxurious sofas.
- Pammie 'grows weary of living in trailer park' - Nov 06, 2009
- Pammie's contract terms for family - Jul 27, 2010
- Anderson was star-struck by Michael Jackson - Sep 21, 2011
- Anderson wants to return to Canada - Jun 03, 2012
- Pamela Anderson is happier living in trailer park - Aug 13, 2009
- Pamela Anderson adopts abandoned dogs - Aug 04, 2010
- Anderson struggles to control her sons - Nov 11, 2009
- Pamela won't date British man - Sep 14, 2010
- Pamela Anderson wants to age naturally - Jul 13, 2010
- Pammie moves into alleged beaus trailer - Feb 13, 2009
- Pammie not pregnant, says pal - Oct 31, 2009
- Pamela Anderson looking to date older man - Mar 18, 2010
- Pamela Anderson to launch pop career - Dec 05, 2009
- Pamela Anderson's sons unaware of her sexy image - Jan 09, 2010
- Pamela Anderson on brief celibacy - Aug 10, 2012
Tags: actress, baywatch, baywatch star, facelift, former baywatch, fun stuff, golden pool, guest house, house trailer, husband tommy lee, london, malibu, motorcycles, pamela anderson, pool tiles, sofas, star pamela anderson, surfboards, temporary accommodation, tommy lee