Pamela Anderson’s beau involved in kite-surfing accidentApril 7th, 2009 - 5:54 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 7 (ANI): Hollywood actress Pamela Anderson’s current beau Jamie Padgett was recently involved in a kite surfing accident in Hawaii.
Pamela was watching beau while sunbathing on the beach, when he suddenly found himself in trouble.
Seeing him in trouble the lifeguards rushed to him, and eventually saved him, reports the Daily Express.
Padgett escaped the accident unharmed, and made it to the shore without anybody’s help.
Pamela has been dating Padgett since November last year. (ANI)
- Will Timberlake accept 'Baywatch' film offer? - Jun 22, 2012
- French diplomat mauled by shark while kite surfing - Sep 12, 2011
- Sexy Pammie hits Malibu beach in 'small-sized' yellow bikini - Sep 22, 2009
- Pamela Anderson looking to date older man - Mar 18, 2010
- Baywatch in Goa? Little hope for now - Apr 25, 2012
- 3 Russians saved from drowning off Goa beach - Sep 10, 2012
- Being single okay but I miss sex: Pamela Anderson - Mar 16, 2010
- Pamela Anderson single again - Jan 08, 2010
- Man twice attempts suicide in Goa, arrested - Jul 19, 2012
- It's splitsville for Pammie, Jamie Padgett? - Jan 09, 2010
- Big-wave surfer wakes up from coma - Sep 06, 2012
- Russian woman rescued from drowning in Goa - Jan 31, 2011
- Surfers Eagerly Wait For Eddie Aikau 2011 Surfing Competition - Jan 20, 2011
- Pammie moves into alleged beaus trailer - Feb 13, 2009
- Pammie to buy house in New Zealand - Sep 27, 2009