Pamela Anderson urges fans to save birdsMay 21st, 2010 - 4:21 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 21 (IANS) Actress Pamela Anderson has requested her followers on the microblogging site Twitter to help save America’s bird population following the oil spill in Gulf of Mexico.
Anderson is supporting the International Bird Rescue Research Center’s (IBRRC) efforts to raise money and help creatures caught in the spill area. She wants her fans to contribute to the cause, reports contactmusic.com.
“Please support International Bird Rescue’s ongoing rescue work by donating, becoming a member or adopting a bird,” she posted on her Twitter page.
- Pammie urges Twitter followers to save U.S. bird population help in oil crisis - May 21, 2010
- Pammie spreads Christmas cheer by visiting UK charities - Dec 31, 2010
- Pamela Anderson adopts abandoned dogs - Aug 04, 2010
- Pamela Anderson adopts stray dogs - Oct 27, 2010
- Pammie calls Gulf of Mexico oil spill 'end of the world' - Jun 02, 2010
- Anderson to auction her car to raise funds - Jan 14, 2012
- Imbruglia in shock over Australian floods - Jan 13, 2011
- Katy Perry wonders if internet is good - Jul 28, 2012
- Hefner honoured with humanitarian award - Feb 14, 2012
- Pamela adopts 'desi' homeless puppy (With image) - May 04, 2012
- Oprah issues apology for TV remark - Feb 14, 2012
- Lovato on Twitter break - Jan 24, 2012
- Kim Kardashian's Twitter account hacked - Feb 23, 2011
- Paris Hilton visits orphans in Bali - Nov 18, 2011
- PETA director Pammie to save dogs affected by oil spill - Jul 31, 2010