Pamela Anderson to launch eco-friendly fashion lineMarch 31st, 2009 - 11:20 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 31 (IANS) Former “Baywatch” star Pamela Anderson has teamed up with couturier Richie Rich for a line of environmentally-friendly fashion.
Anderson, also an animal rights activist and Rich, of fashion duo Heatherette, are collaborating on a line of leather-free shoes and casual clothes, including hooded tops, skirts and swimwear, for the new brand called Muse, reports contactmusic.com.
“I really don’t like to wear clothes. I would rather go naked. But I love Richie’s designs, so I agreed to be part of Muse,” she said.
Added Rich: “Pam is an outdoor and summer kind of girl who I have been friends with forever. We share the same wild and crazy aesthetic. And she has long been my inspiration.”
“Even though Pam prefers not to wear clothes, she looks great in sexy dresses. She reminds me of Marilyn Monroe and Bridget Bardot,” he said.
The fashion line is scheduled to debut in the summer of 2009.
- Pammie to launch eco-friendly clothing line - Mar 31, 2009
- Pammie to launch new swimwear line - Sep 13, 2009
- Pamela Anderson turns singer - Dec 04, 2009
- Pamela Anderson's wardrobe malfunction - Sep 25, 2009
- Pammie stalks catwalk at NZ show only in transparent scarf, pink thong! - Sep 26, 2009
- Richie Rich likens Pammie to Marilyn Monroe - Feb 21, 2009
- Pamela Anderson to launch pop career - Dec 05, 2009
- How a pink scarf helped Pammie dodge wardrobe malfunction - Sep 24, 2009
- Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn my style icons: Priyanka Chopra - Sep 10, 2011
- Pammie catwalks in her famous Baywatch swimsuit - Oct 16, 2009
- Pam gets restraining order against web firm - Aug 27, 2010
- My collection inspired by today's Marilyn Monroe: Ritu Beri - Aug 04, 2012
- Indian is gorgeous, a perfect amalgamation of world culture: Italian designer (Interview) (With Images) - Mar 24, 2012
- Pammie upsets press at New York Fashion Week - Feb 20, 2010
- Anderson gets back into 'Baywatch' suit - Oct 16, 2009
Tags: animal rights, baywatch, baywatch star, bridget, casual clothes, couturier, fashion line, former baywatch, free shoes, heatherette, kind of girl, london march, marilyn monroe, muse, pam, pamela anderson, richie rich, sexy dresses, skirts, star pamela anderson