Pamela Anderson denies romancing dance partnerApril 16th, 2010 - 8:29 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 16 (IANS) Actress Pamela Anderson has denied rumours that she’s dating her “Dancing With The Stars” partner Damian Whitewood saying they have a “fun, healthy” friendship.
“I’m glad I’m not really in a relationship right now. I go home to my kids. He goes home to his girlfriend. And we get to have this really fun, healthy friendship. It’s a very romantic, sexy relationship. But that’s it, I feel really connected to him. There’s a lot of chemistry,” aceshowbiz.com quoted her as saying.
The pair had sparked speculation they’re more than just friends even though Whitewood is dating a dancer.
- Pammie rubbishes rumours of romancing Dancing With The Stars partner - Apr 16, 2010
- Damian is the only man in my life: Pamela - Mar 19, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne confirms new romance in life - Jan 12, 2011
- Selena Gomez still loves her ex-beau - Aug 14, 2010
- Pammie humour: 'I'm not as well-known for my stand-up as my lie-down' - Jul 20, 2010
- Whitney Port is single! - Jun 12, 2011
- Pammie makes 'Dancing With The Stars' judge think of sex! - Apr 06, 2010
- Casper Smart wants kids - May 17, 2012
- Perry denies dating Ackroyd - Jul 07, 2012
- Jim Carrey finds new love? - Jan 16, 2011
- Never thought of myself as sex symbol: Fonda - Dec 10, 2011
- Liam-Miley aren't ready to wed: Chris Hemsworth - Apr 13, 2012
- Moore, Henderson an item? - Jul 27, 2012
- Kim Kardashian not dating Cristiano Ronaldo - Apr 23, 2010
- Clooney likes strong women - Aug 10, 2011