Paltrow’s new home invaded by ratsApril 12th, 2009 - 12:05 am ICT by IANS
London, April 11 (IANS) Oscar winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow found a luxurious house in Los Angeles, but to her horror she discovered that it was playing host to rats.
The actress, who is moving to the US to film “Iron Man 2″, thought she had located a haven for her family - husband Chris Martin and two kids - but burst into tears when she was told there were rats in the house, reported mirror.co.uk.
A friend of the star was quoted as saying: “Gwyneth wanted everything to be perfect. She was so excited about moving to LA with the family and to be closer to her actress mum, Blythe Danner. It will be the first time in ages that she, Chris and the children will be living together as a family.
“But her stomach turned at the thought of rats running around. She didn’t want her homecoming ruined by those horrible creatures.
“She wanted to cancel the contract, but Chris calmed her down. They searched for an expensive rat catcher - not just any old rat catcher. Being an animal lover, Gwyneth didn’t want the vermin harmed, just removed.”
- Paltrow's family learns French for fun - Apr 06, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow's posh LA mansion is 'infested' with rats! - Apr 13, 2009
- When Paltrow bumped into Gervais, Hudson - Sep 04, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow says that dating Brad Pitt & Ben Affleck was 'strange' - Dec 24, 2010
- Paltrow's parents wanted her to become a doctor - Jul 26, 2009
- Blythe Danner Admits Taking Help Of Botox - Dec 18, 2010
- Kids are the best thing about life, says Gwyneth Paltrow - Dec 20, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow has 'perfect' children - Dec 18, 2010
- Life with Pitt, Affleck was strange: Paltrow - Dec 24, 2010
- Beyonce wants to return to acting - Jun 19, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow to share stage with mother in Broadway musical - Apr 19, 2010
- Beyonce launches House Of Dereon in Britain - Sep 20, 2011
- Paltrow spearheads campaign to encourage people to volunteer - Oct 02, 2009
- Beyonce feels blessed with Gwyneth's support - Nov 14, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrows marriage to Chris Martin is fine, says mom - Dec 17, 2008
Tags: actress gwyneth, animal lover, blythe danner, burst into tears, chris martin, gwyneth paltrow, homecoming, horrible creatures, horror, husband chris, iron man, london, mirror, rat catcher, rats, stomach, vermin