Paltrow’s beauty secret? SleepOctober 22nd, 2011 - 3:56 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 22 (IANS) Gwyneth Paltrow says a good night’s sleep is essential for looking good.
The Oscar-winning actress, who has two children — Apple, seven, and Moses, five — with husband Chris Martin admits if she doesn’t get a lot of rest, it shows in her appearance, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“For me, sleep is a major thing. I don’t always get it, and when I don’t, I look like I’ve been hit by a truck,” she said.
Gwyneth also credits drinking lots of water, taking vitamins religiously and having at least one cup of coffee with almond milk each morning to helping maintain her youthful looks.
- Paltrow works for success - Apr 16, 2011
- Paltrow's make-up woes - Nov 05, 2011
- Paltrow happy to sacrifice career for family - Sep 19, 2012
- Paltrow's family learns French for fun - Apr 06, 2012
- Chew well, keep slim, says Paltrow - May 11, 2012
- Paltrow a singer! - Dec 21, 2010
- Germs good for my kids: Gwyneth Paltrow - Sep 12, 2012
- When Paltrow bumped into Gervais, Hudson - Sep 04, 2012
- I'm obsessed with Gwyneth: Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012
- Chris Martin says that being married to Gwyneth Paltrow is like winning the lottery - Oct 17, 2011
- It's hard being with someone for long: Paltrow - Aug 05, 2011
- Paltrow's married life not so perfect - Jul 06, 2011
- Chris Martin charges own kids for performing - Jan 13, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow has 'perfect' children - Dec 18, 2010
- Paltrow feels depression was good for her - Jan 13, 2012