Paltrow to have quite Valentine’’s Day at homeFebruary 14th, 2009 - 5:08 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 14 (ANI): American actress Gwyneth Paltrow has revealed that she plans on having a quiet Valentine’’s Day as she has no idea where her singer hubby Chris Martin will be touring.
Paltrow has revealed that she will be home with her kids this Valentines Day, as her hubby is halfway around the world.
It won”t be that exciting. My husband will be on tour and I don”t even know where he is - Australia? - so I”ll be with my kids for Valentine’’s Day, Contactmusic quoted her as telling the New York Daily News.
Paltrow and Martin have two children together - daughter Apple, four, and son Moses, two. (ANI)
- Paltrow puts off theatre ambitions for kids - May 10, 2011
- Germs good for my kids: Gwyneth Paltrow - Sep 12, 2012
- Beyonce feels blessed with Gwyneth's support - Nov 14, 2011
- Chris Martin charges own kids for performing - Jan 13, 2012
- Paltrow's family learns French for fun - Apr 06, 2012
- Chris Martin says that being married to Gwyneth Paltrow is like winning the lottery - Oct 17, 2011
- Paltrow gives advice to working mothers - Jan 15, 2011
- Paltrow enjoying quality time with family - Jun 25, 2011
- Paltrow honoured with star at Walk of Fame - Dec 14, 2010
- Cheryl Cole strikes up strong friendship with Gwyneth Paltrow - Mar 20, 2011
- Paltrow's beauty secret? Sleep - Oct 22, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow has 'perfect' children - Dec 18, 2010
- Paltrow felt like zombie after giving birth to son - Jan 05, 2011
- Chris Martin says Kids keep adults' ego in check - Jun 29, 2012
- Paltrow feels proud on receiving Walk of Fame (Lead) - Dec 14, 2010