Paltrow sells lemonade, cookiesJuly 8th, 2011 - 7:22 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 8 (IANS) Actress Gwyneth Paltrow was seen selling lemonade with her kids to help raise funds for an animal welfare charity.
Paltrow and her daughter Apple, 7, and son Moses, 5, stood along with a group of other children near a stand and they were seen selling lemonade and chocolate chip cookies, reports people.com.
There was also a handwritten sign taped over a cardbox that said, “Lemonade and Snacks 1 pound each, Mony raised to RSPCA.”
The RSPCA, or the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, is Britain’s largest animal welfare charity.
- Briton suspected of cruelty to cat surrenders - Nov 12, 2011
- When Paltrow bumped into Gervais, Hudson - Sep 04, 2012
- Recession affecting pets in Britain - Nov 13, 2011
- Paltrow's family learns French for fun - Apr 06, 2012
- Cat survives 190-km ride on train's underside - Jun 14, 2012
- Beyonce feels blessed with Gwyneth's support - Nov 14, 2011
- Chris Martin says that being married to Gwyneth Paltrow is like winning the lottery - Oct 17, 2011
- Paltrow puts off theatre ambitions for kids - May 10, 2011
- Animals to be banned from British circuses - Apr 03, 2011
- Paltrow's beauty secret? Sleep - Oct 22, 2011
- Paltrow a singer! - Dec 21, 2010
- RSPCA workers pose nude for tongue-in-cheek calendars - Oct 18, 2009
- Britons held for cramming 69 animals in one house - Mar 31, 2012
- Paltrow felt like zombie after giving birth to son - Jan 05, 2011
- Pammie spreads Christmas cheer by visiting UK charities - Dec 31, 2010
Tags: actress gwyneth, animal welfare charity, apple, cardbox, chocolate chip cookies, cruelty to animals, gwyneth paltrow, handwritten sign, london, mony, moses, prevention of cruelty to animals, rspca, selling lemonade, snacks, society for the prevention of cruelty to animals