Paltrow puts off theatre ambitions for kidsMay 10th, 2011 - 9:07 am ICT by IANS
London, May 10 (IANS) Actress Gwyneth Paltrow has kept her theatre ambitions on hold to focus on motherhood.
The actress is eager to land a part on Broadway or in West End. But she has put off her dream due to her commitment to daughter Apple, six, and five-year-old son Moses, her kids with rocker husband Chris Martin, reports contactmusic.com.
“Yes, I’d love to (appear in a musical theatre role). But not right now. My kids are still at that age where I want to be home for bedtime and on weekends and if you do a play you’re out when they’re home. So it doesn’t make sense now, but maybe, someday,” Paltrow said on “Something For The Weekend” show.
- Beyonce feels blessed with Gwyneth's support - Nov 14, 2011
- Paltrow happy to sacrifice career for family - Sep 19, 2012
- When Paltrow bumped into Gervais, Hudson - Sep 04, 2012
- Germs good for my kids: Gwyneth Paltrow - Sep 12, 2012
- Paltrow enjoying quality time with family - Jun 25, 2011
- Paltrow's family learns French for fun - Apr 06, 2012
- Paltrow gives advice to working mothers - Jan 15, 2011
- Chris Martin charges own kids for performing - Jan 13, 2012
- Chris Martin says Kids keep adults' ego in check - Jun 29, 2012
- Chris Martin says that being married to Gwyneth Paltrow is like winning the lottery - Oct 17, 2011
- Chris is in love only with wife - Oct 16, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow says best solution to tantrums is to use earplugs! - Apr 30, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow feeling broody - Apr 28, 2010
- Paltrow works for success - Apr 16, 2011
- Life with Pitt, Affleck was strange: Paltrow - Dec 24, 2010