Paltrow plans debut albumDecember 26th, 2010 - 3:53 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 26 (IANS) She has proved her mettle as an actress and now Gwyneth Paltrow is planning her own debut album after a foray into country singing.The 38-year-old, married to Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, sang live on stage at last month’s Country Music Awards in Nashville, Tennessee.
Country singer Toby Keith wants to help Gwyneth with her album.
“Politically, Gwyneth couldn’t be more different from Toby who writes songs about guns and strippers and even 9/11. But he has offered his services as a back-up singer and writer for her album. She is open to the idea,” dailymail.co.uk quoted a friend as saying.
Gwyneth plans to involve Beyonce, Jay-Z and Faith Hill on the album.
Her spokesperson said: “She doesn’t rule out recording, but there are no firm plans in place.”
- Beyonce takes pregnancy advice from Paltrow - Sep 14, 2011
- Beyonce wants to return to acting - Jun 19, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow's rep denies New Year's Eve gig with Coldplay - Dec 24, 2010
- Paltrow teams up with husband Chris Martin for new film's soundtrack - Sep 29, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow causes racial controversy after tweeting the N-word - Jun 05, 2012
- When Paltrow bumped into Gervais, Hudson - Sep 04, 2012
- Chris Martin's funny friendship with Jay-Z - Dec 01, 2011
- Carrie Underwood And Brad Paisley Host CMA Awards 2010 - Nov 11, 2010
- Beyonce feels blessed with Gwyneth's support - Nov 14, 2011
- Paltrow not performing with Coldplay - Dec 24, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow says Beyonce helped her prepare for CMAs - Nov 12, 2010
- Jay-Z to get $1 mn for New Year eve show - Dec 25, 2010
- Beyonce guarded about new album - Aug 04, 2012
- When Paltrow danced in a mini-kilt - Nov 14, 2010
- CMA Awards 2010 Highlights - Nov 11, 2010
Tags: actress, beyonce, beyonce jay z, chris martin, coldplay, country music awards, country singer, debut album, faith hill, foray, guns, gwyneth paltrow, jay z, london, mettle, nashville tennessee, spokesperson, strippers, toby keith