Paltrow offers Valentine’s Day tipsFebruary 12th, 2012 - 6:17 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 12 (IANS) Actress Gwyneth Paltrow has tips for couples to make Valentine’s Day special with oils, feather and a lovemaking guide.
The 39-year-old, married to Coldplay’s Chris Martin, also says couples should provide a string of romantic surprises throughout the day, reports thesun.co.uk.
Paltrow suggests the day should begin with breakfast and swapping love notes before making a string of hearts out of coloured paper, or couples could make up romantic playlists for each other’s iPods or heat things up with a sex book.
She added: “At 3 p.m., you should arrange delivery of a bouquet of flowers, followed by a simple dinner of chicken paillard with avocados. Later at 10 p.m. - for over-18s only! Get the Kama Sutra original weekender kit at 16 pounds.”
“This little kit includes love oil, a pleasure balm and even some honey dust with a titillating little feather applicator for some fun wherever you end up.”
- When Paltrow bumped into Gervais, Hudson - Sep 04, 2012
- Paltrow thinks husband Chris is like Picasso - Aug 04, 2011
- I'm obsessed with Gwyneth: Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow causes racial controversy after tweeting the N-word - Jun 05, 2012
- Beyonce takes pregnancy advice from Paltrow - Sep 14, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow Remembers Tom Cruise As “An Amazing Kisser” - Jan 06, 2011
- Martin kisses wife Paltrow mid-gig - Jul 05, 2012
- Deepak Chopra's 'Kama Sutra' launched in digital format - Feb 19, 2012
- Now listen to Kama Sutra anywhere, anytime - Aug 06, 2010
- Paltrow's make-up woes - Nov 05, 2011
- Cheryl Cole strikes up strong friendship with Gwyneth Paltrow - Mar 20, 2011
- Paltrow slams celebrity couples who flaunt relationship in the spotlight - Nov 17, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow picks Coldplay songs for party playlist - May 15, 2009
- Paltrow, a bad girl - Apr 10, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is In No Mood To Perform With Hubby! - Dec 24, 2010
Tags: 18s, actress gwyneth, avocados, bouquet of flowers, chicken paillard, chris martin, coloured paper, gwyneth paltrow, honey dust, ipods, kama sutra, london feb, love notes, lovemaking guide, pleasure balm, romantic surprises, sex book, string of hearts, thesun, valentine s day