Paltrow obsession for beesMarch 16th, 2012 - 3:07 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 16 (IANS) Oscar-winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow admits she loves small black and yellow bees and that she has even undergone bee venom therapy to help rid her of an injury.”This has been happening to be lately in regards to, well, bees. I was recently given bee venom therapy for an old injury and it disappeared. I was recommended bee pollen, raw honey for various purposes. So far these recommendations have worked for me,” wrote the actress in her Goop newsletter.
The actress has been doing research about the benefits of by-products created by the insect, reports contactmusic.com.
“I started to research and found some very interesting facts, products and recipes,” said the actress.
Gwyneth says her other passion is room furnishings.
“A few weeks ago, I took a quick trip to Paris for the biannual Maison and Objet trade show that specialises in home goods and furniture. I am slightly obsessed with interior design,” she wrote.
- Paltrow gets greenfield to edit newsletter - May 20, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow doesn't care if people are mean to her about Goop - Feb 01, 2011
- Go for homemade beauty treatments, says Paltrow - Aug 07, 2009
- Trainer kicked my sagging ass into shape, says Gwyneth Paltrow - Feb 19, 2010
- Paltrow offers hangover cures - Dec 30, 2011
- Cameron Diaz pens down nutrition book - Jun 13, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow offers advice on how to dress your kids - Feb 18, 2011
- Paltrow's family learns French for fun - Apr 06, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow's ultra healthy lifestyle goes for a toss - Jun 26, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow opens up about her battle with post-partum depression - Jul 23, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow gets body odour from trying on too many dresses - Jan 15, 2011
- Busy Gwyneth Paltrow exercises in the shower! - Jan 15, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow prescribes dirty martini, other cocktails to "nourish the inner aspect" - Jan 01, 2010
- Victoria Beckham turns writer for pal! - May 11, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow praises her own newsletter Goop - Aug 01, 2009
Tags: actress gwyneth, bee pollen, bee venom therapy, bees, doing research, furniture, gwyneth paltrow, home goods, insect, interesting facts, interior design, london march, obsession, passion, quick trip, raw honey, recipes, room furnishings, trade show, trip to paris