Paltrow launches T-shirt, denim collectionJuly 9th, 2012 - 5:17 am ICT by IANS
London, July 9 (IANS) Actress Gwyneth Paltrow has launched her own t-shirt and denim lines through her lifestyle website.
The 39-year-old has been dishing out advice on everything - from cooking to herbal remedies via her online blog Goop.com for years, reports dailystar.co.uk.
Through the site Paltrow has teamed up with designers at Kain Label to create the perfect white T-shirt. She models them on her site and sells to fans for $90.
She is also promoting a pair of flared jeans, priced at $200, and promises that “it will change naturally to become your own worn-in, faded favourite” overtime.
- Courteney Cox helms beauty blog - Jul 13, 2011
- Paltrow offers hangover cures - Dec 30, 2011
- Paltrow gets greenfield to edit newsletter - May 20, 2012
- Pattinson plans clothing line - Aug 15, 2011
- Gwyneth grows salvia in her garden - May 12, 2011
- Cameron Diaz pens down nutrition book - Jun 13, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow doesn't care if people are mean to her about Goop - Feb 01, 2011
- Martin kisses wife Paltrow mid-gig - Jul 05, 2012
- Heidi Klum launches her lifestyle website - Jun 01, 2011
- Rihanna collaborates with Armani - Nov 23, 2011
- Hollywood star Paltrow finally removes "nourish the inner aspect" tagline from her blog - Jul 12, 2010
- Witherspoon new face of Swedish clothing company - Aug 26, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow prescribes dirty martini, other cocktails to "nourish the inner aspect" - Jan 01, 2010
- Denims that last for 400 outings are your best bet - Sep 20, 2010
- Paltrow gives advice to working mothers - Jan 15, 2011