Paltrow is face of Hugo Boss’ new fragranceMay 11th, 2012 - 2:20 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 11 (IANS) Actress Gwyneth Paltrow has signed up to become the face of Hugo Boss’ new fragrance, Nuit Pour Femme.
“To me, the Boss woman is driven, ambitious and goes after what she wants, but she balances being strong and very feminine at the same time — characteristics that I strive towards in my own life,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
The 39-year-old will be appearing in TV, print and online campaigns for the fragrance.
- Paltrow gets greenfield to edit newsletter - May 20, 2012
- Paltrow happy to sacrifice career for family - Sep 19, 2012
- Germs good for my kids: Gwyneth Paltrow - Sep 12, 2012
- Paltrow lands final 2010 Walk Of Fame star - Dec 10, 2010
- When Paltrow bumped into Gervais, Hudson - Sep 04, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow causes racial controversy after tweeting the N-word - Jun 05, 2012
- Father's death made Paltrow health conscious - Sep 09, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow to play a sex addict in movie - Sep 08, 2011
- Dad's demise brings Diaz, Paltrow closer - May 01, 2012
- Madonna plans second perfume - Apr 18, 2012
- Paltrow's tips for summer looks - May 19, 2011
- Paltrow pulled over by police - Jun 21, 2011
- Britney's show the best, say Hilton, Kardashian - Jun 22, 2011
- Longoria in pursuit of happiness - Feb 24, 2012
- Spears to receive honour for lengthy career - Aug 17, 2011