Paltrow honoured with star at Walk of FameDecember 14th, 2010 - 11:05 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 14 (IANS) Actress Gwyneth Paltrow has been honoured with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.The 38-year-old actress - who has two children, Apple and Moses, with husband Chris Martin - admitted she was struggling to keep her emotions in check.
“I’m proud my grandchildren can one day come and see my name on the sidewalk,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
“I think I am going to get in the car and burst into tears. It just means so much to me to see all the people that I really love, and who have been supportive of me forever. I feel so honoured I can’t believe it.”
“This city is so much a part of my heart and soul. I don’t think I would be here were it not for my family and friends,” she said.
- Paltrow feels proud on receiving Walk of Fame (Lead) - Dec 14, 2010
- Paltrow's family learns French for fun - Apr 06, 2012
- Paltrow puts off theatre ambitions for kids - May 10, 2011
- Paltrow's married life not so perfect - Jul 06, 2011
- Beyonce feels blessed with Gwyneth's support - Nov 14, 2011
- Paltrow enjoying quality time with family - Jun 25, 2011
- Germs good for my kids: Gwyneth Paltrow - Sep 12, 2012
- Paltrow felt like zombie after giving birth to son - Jan 05, 2011
- Paltrow happy to sacrifice career for family - Sep 19, 2012
- Paltrow's make-up woes - Nov 05, 2011
- Paltrow a singer! - Dec 21, 2010
- Chris is in love only with wife - Oct 16, 2011
- Paltrow felt like a 'zombie' after suffering from post-natal depression - Jan 05, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow has 'perfect' children - Dec 18, 2010
- Chris Martin charges own kids for performing - Jan 13, 2012
Tags: actress gwyneth paltrow, apple, burst into tears, chris martin, emotions, family and friends, grandchildren, gwyneth paltrow, heart and soul, hollywood, hollywood walk of fame, london, moses, sidewalk, walk of fame