Paloma Faith enjoys male attentionJune 4th, 2012 - 3:34 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 4 (IANS) British singer Paloma Faith says she dresses for herself but enjoys getting attention from the opposite gender.
“People always say my abs are amazing. I’m 26 and I trained as a dancer from the age of four. Luckily, I’m blessed with muscle memory, so my midriff takes care of itself,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
“I wear what I feel confident in and dress for myself rather than for a man. But I’m not saying I don’t enjoy appreciation from men, it’s nice to feel attractive,” she added.
- Want to have my own fragrance: Cheryl - Nov 12, 2011
- Paloma Faith doesn't believe in marriage - Jul 06, 2012
- Lovato feels confident without make-up - Jul 19, 2012
- Gomez likes baking - Nov 20, 2011
- I'm a strange pop star: Cher Lloyd - Aug 21, 2012
- Biel in no hurry to marry - Aug 01, 2012
- Winslet feels guilty about free time - Apr 19, 2011
- No dieting for Jennifer Lawrence - Mar 03, 2012
- Hilton excited to be single - Jun 23, 2011
- Tori Spelling plans adoption - Sep 12, 2012
- Kruger loves experimental fashion - Sep 09, 2011
- Tara Reid enjoys getting older - Apr 03, 2012
- No Twitter for Blake Lively - Jun 02, 2011
- I've an easier life because I've got money: Faith - May 23, 2011
- Victoria not interested in designing menswear - Nov 20, 2010