‘Pale’ Courtney Love sparks health fearsJune 24th, 2009 - 1:37 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 24 (ANI): Singer Courtney Love has sparked health concerns after she appeared on the streets of New York City looking pale with painfully thin arms.
The 44-year-old songtress, who has battled heroin and cocaine addictions, appeared pale and gaunt while hanging out in the market, reports the Sun.
In August 2007 she promised she had “taken care of my eating disorder”.
However since then her weight has gone up and down frequently and she’s had to deny claims of surgery.
Earlier this year, she told Elle magazine: “If I could get a gastric band I would!
“I’ve heard it’s a lot of vomiting and a pain in the ass, but it’s still easier than a diet.
“I did go to see a Hollywood doctor about it. I wasn’t desperate, I just knew I had to do something. He said ‘no’.
“I might have been fat, but I wasn’t that fat. I tried lipo on my stomach after that. It was horrible and it didn’t work,” she added. (ANI)
- Courtney Loves weight woes - Dec 02, 2008
- Perry pierced own nose - Jun 25, 2012
- Cocaine was part of movie budgets, says Dennis Quaid - Apr 12, 2011
- Saradon confesses taking liposuction treatment - Mar 22, 2012
- 'I've already died twice,' says Gazza - Mar 11, 2011
- Junk food saves teen's life from fatal liver disease - Feb 13, 2012
- Carrie Fisher did cocaine on set of 'The Empire Strikes Back' - Oct 11, 2010
- Sneak peek of 'The Bachelor' season finale - Mar 13, 2012
- Aniston threw chair at director - Oct 07, 2011
- Perry plans revenge after embarrassing Twitter photo - Jan 10, 2011
- Whitney Houston's daughter photographed snorting cocaine - Mar 07, 2011
- Quaid's addiction almost cost him everything in life - Apr 13, 2011
- Naomi Campbell says she hated herself while hooked on cocaine - Mar 22, 2010
- Cocaine use had negative impact on Naomi Campbell - Feb 02, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan admits cocaine use - Feb 23, 2010
Tags: cocaine addictions, courtney love, diet, eating disorder, elle magazine, gastric band, health concerns, health fears, heroin and cocaine, hollywood, june 24, london, new york city, pain in the ass, stomach, streets of new york, streets of new york city, sun, thin arms, vomiting