Paediatrician refutes Grigorieva’s claims Gibson hurt their daughterNovember 13th, 2010 - 6:12 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 13 (ANI): ‘Mad Max’ star Mel Gibson’s ex Oksana Grigorieva’s claim that the actor had hurt their daughter during their fight has been refuted by the paediatrician who examined the child.
Dr. Linda Nussbaum said Grigorieva brought Lucia in for an examination on January 7, 2010, the day after the January 6 showdown, to check on a protrusion on the baby’s belly button.
And that Grigorieva never mentioned Lucia had suffered any trauma, abuse or injury of any kind to the chin.
“I did not see any symptoms of trauma, abuse, bruising, redness or injury on her face, head or elsewhere on her body,” TMZ.com quoted Dr. Nussbaum as saying.
Grigorieva is alleging that Gibson struck and injured the child during the argument.
Gibson’s side believes a photo Grigorieva is using in the custody case, which shows a mark on the baby’s chin, was doctored. (ANI)
- Grigorieva claims Gibson hurt their baby - Jul 16, 2010
- Mel Gibson to be interviewed by Child Services for hitting daughter - Jul 16, 2010
- Mel Gibson 'assaulted Oksana Grigorieva weeks after daughter's birth' - Aug 11, 2010
- Oksana Grigorieva's ex bodyguard sides with Mel Gibson - Jan 22, 2011
- Former Bond star Timothy Dalton 'to testify against Mel Gibson' - Feb 27, 2011
- Mel Gibson's ex 'feared for daughter's life' - Jul 23, 2010
- Mel Gibson: The Best Dad, The Worst Partner! - Dec 08, 2010
- Mel Gibson wants more time with daughter - Aug 04, 2011
- Mel Gibson-Oksana Grigorieva Battle Over Custody Turns Ugly - Jun 30, 2010
- Mel Gibson choked up on stand as he talked about daughter Lucia - Nov 12, 2010
- Oksana Grigorieva's lawyer insults Mel Gibson's manhood - Oct 03, 2010
- Mel Gibson admits slapping Oksana Grigorieva - Nov 16, 2010
- Pics of Mel Gibson's ex with 'deep bruises' hit the web - Jul 28, 2010
- Gibson slams ex's allegations over child support - Jun 29, 2010
- Oksana Grigorieva's spokesperson says that her chipped tooth photo hasn't been altered - Jul 19, 2010