Padma Lakshmi reveals she runs 70 flights of stairs before hitting the gymOctober 28th, 2010 - 6:43 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Oct 28 (ANI): ‘Top Chef’ host Padma Lakshmi has opened up about her workout regime.
Laxmi gave birth to her first child in February.
The former model isn’t shy about the rigorous workouts she endures to keep her figure, though, adding she’s not only combating baby weight but all those extra calories she consumes on the ‘Top Chef’ set.
“I woke up at 6AM, I nursed. Then I ran up and down 70 flights of stairs. Then I had breakfast, then went to the gym and lifted weights for an hour. Then I walked home.” Whew! Pop Eater quoted Laxmi as saying at ‘The ELLEments of Personal Style’ book launch party in NYC. (ANI)
- I gain one to two dress sizes during 'Top Chef', says Padma Lakshmi - Apr 15, 2011
- Padma Lakshmi debuts 3-week-old daughter Krishna - Mar 13, 2010
- Heidi Montag says she works out 14 hours a day - Jun 21, 2011
- Padma Lakshmi takes baby daughter Krishna for a stroll around NY - Nov 04, 2010
- TV Guide denies lightening Padma Lakshmi's skin on new mag cover - Dec 04, 2010
- Padma Laksmi titillates male friends with breast-feeding pic - Sep 20, 2010
- Secret behind Swank's svelte frame - Aug 27, 2011
- Adults do not need breakfast, tweets Elizabeth Hurley - Aug 26, 2010
- Padma Lakshmi & her daughter become vegetarian - Apr 19, 2011
- Dessert with breakfast can benefit dieters - Jun 26, 2012
- Kardashian worried over 'too big' derriere - Aug 29, 2012
- Padma Lakshmi reveals her love for billionaire Teddy Forstmann - May 23, 2010
- Pregnant Padma Lakshmi Goes Nude For Magazine Cover - Dec 03, 2009
- Kimberley Walsh's fitness secret - Nov 23, 2011
- Padma Lakshmi dons yummy mummy look for stroll with daughter in NY - Apr 04, 2011
Tags: 6am, baby weight, book launch, calories, ellements, flights, former model, launch party, laxmi, padma lakshmi, personal style, shy, stairs, style book, top chef, weights, workout regime, workouts