Padma Lakshmi celebrates 40th b’day with Moulin Rouge-themed bashSeptember 10th, 2010 - 5:38 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Sep 10 (ANI): Padma Lakshmi’s 40th birthday party was celebrated with a Moulin Rouge-theme Tuesday night at Indochine.
Hosted by Teddy Forstmann, the bash included guests like Anna Wintour, Diane von Furstenberg, Barry Diller, Richard Meier and Katie Couric.
“Padma and Teddy looked romantic. He filled the room with flowers. He planned the party and did the toast. She looked beautiful in a silver sequined dress,” the New York Post quoted a source as saying.
IMG chief Forstmann booked a marching band, cancan dancers, contortionists and Brazilian singer Bebel Gilberto. (ANI)
- Chelsea Clinton shows off engagement ring - Mar 16, 2010
- Padma Lakshmi had hoped 'millionaire Teddy Forstmann was dad' - Jan 27, 2011
- Padma Lakshmi's beau Theodore Teddy Forstmann dies - Nov 22, 2011
- Padma Lakshmi confesses love for billionaire Forstmann - May 21, 2010
- Proud Chelsea Clinton honours mom Hillary for being 'an inspiration' - Mar 13, 2011
- How Oprah helped Lady Gaga overcome 'stage fright' - May 06, 2010
- Padma Lakshmi Shares The Tale Of Her Billionaire Romance - May 23, 2010
- Padma Lakshmi unveils her 'miracle' baby 'Krishna' - May 24, 2010
- Courtney Love arrives after WWD's 100th anniversary party ends - Nov 04, 2010
- Kylie sports grungy look in new film - Jul 10, 2012
- Chelsea Clinton shows off her engagement ring - Mar 16, 2010
- Chelsea Clinton Dazzles Women's Conference With Engagement Ring - Mar 17, 2010
- Padma Lakshmi Is Entangled In A Custody Battle Over Her 11-month-old Toddler - Jan 27, 2011
- Padma Lakshmi's baby daddy Michael Dell's younger brother? - Jan 29, 2010
- Padma Lakshmi, Famous Model Of Indian Lineage, Is Entangled In A Custody Battle Over Her ... - Jan 28, 2011
Tags: 40th birthday party, anna wintour, barry diller, brazilian singer, contortionists, dancers, diane von furstenberg, flowers, katie couric, marching band, moulin rouge, moulin rouge theme, new york post, padma lakshmi, richard meier, sequined dress, teddy forstmann, toast, tuesday night, york sep