Packed diary makes Simon Cowell feel trappedMay 26th, 2009 - 4:44 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 26 (ANI): Media mogul Simon Cowell has said that his hectic work agenda makes him feel trapped.
Cowell revealed that the agenda makes him feel hollow, as his every move is planned beforehand.
The American Idol judge has very little free time as he jets across the Atlantic to film the series while juggling his work on U.K. talent contests the X Factor and Britain’s Got Talent.
“The last time I felt that way was when I looked at my diary and realised I had the next 18 months planned. I could tell you where I was going to be every day - which city, what time and almost what I was going to eat. That really depressed me. I thought, ‘You can’t escape from this,” The Daily Star quoted Cowell, as saying.
“You can’t think, ‘I want to take the next two months off to clear my head,” Cowell added. (ANI)
- Cowell can never find a global star: Cliff Richard - Nov 21, 2011
- Mariah Carey to join 'X Factor'? - Aug 08, 2011
- Simon Cowell may quit 'Britain's Got Talent' - Apr 17, 2010
- Simon Cowell feels great at 50 - Sep 08, 2010
- Simon Cowell hits back at Sir Elton John - Mar 10, 2011
- Simon Cowell tells Oprah he was kicked out of a US TV network once - Jan 23, 2011
- Simon Cowell still pays his ex-girlfriends - Sep 26, 2011
- Simon Cowell finally joins Twitter - Nov 17, 2011
- Cowell likes home-cooked food - Apr 07, 2011
- Simon Cowell's mother urges him to slow down - Apr 11, 2011
- No one wants to marry me: Cowell - Jul 07, 2012
- Simon Cowell booed on 'Britain's Got Talent' show - May 31, 2011
- Madonna 'top choice for American Idol judge' - May 25, 2010
- Cole will judge the US version of 'The X Factor' - Apr 27, 2011
- Jordan to replace Cowell as Britain's Got Talent judge? - Apr 17, 2010