Pacino to star in Fogelman’s directorial debutJune 8th, 2011 - 1:24 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 8 (IANS) Acting legend Al Pacino is reportedly in talks to play an ageing rocker in “Imagine” in writer Dan Fogelman’s directorial debut.
The film will focus on Pacino’s character, a rocker who decides to track down his estranged biological son after finding a letter written to him by the Beatles’ John Lennon.
Contactmusic.com reports that comedian Steve Carell was set to appear in the film, but he had to turn down the role after date conflicts.
- Ryan Gosling goes shirtless in 'Crazy, Stupid Love' - Apr 07, 2011
- Zellweger turns director - Sep 07, 2012
- John Lennon's last letter up for sale - Sep 12, 2010
- 'Crazy Stupid Love' - poignant and hilarious (IANS Movie Review) - Sep 16, 2011
- Steve Carell to quit 'The Office'? - Apr 29, 2010
- Injured Al Pacino gets treatment on movie set - Apr 26, 2012
- Al Pacino honoured at Venice film fest - Sep 06, 2011
- Al Pacino to play Joe Paterno - Sep 12, 2012
- I've written a story about my mother: Jolie - Dec 31, 2011
- Knightley's comic act - Jun 25, 2012
- Aguilera pays tribute to John Lennon - Sep 14, 2010
- Courtney Love receives university award - Oct 20, 2011
- Wright to direct first theatre project - Sep 05, 2012
- Brad Pitt in talks to play John Lennon? - Jan 08, 2011
- Al Pacino honoured by Actors Fund - May 27, 2011