P Diddy masterminding Russell Brand, Katy Perry wedding songJune 11th, 2010 - 3:43 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 11 (ANI): Singer P Diddy has revealed that he will be masterminding a hit song to serenade comedian Russell Brand and singer Katy Perry on their wedding.
P Diddy, 40, real name Sean John Combs, who was hanging out with his new band Diddy Dirty Money, also boasted about how he was going to get everyone dancing.
“Russell’s the man. He’s a singer too like me but he’s a rock star and dresses like one too. I’m gonna get Diddy Dirty Money to write a song for his wedding to Katy,” the Mirror quoted him as saying.
“She’s really tamed him. He’s a cool guy, but he’s not as wild as he used to be. He’s ready to settle down with Katy now.
“I’m the best at parties so I’m gonna get him rocking out and everyone dancing. I’m like the King of England and Jay-Z is King of France when it comes to parties. It’s going to be wild,” he added. (ANI)
- Lopez applauds ex P Diddy's performance - Mar 13, 2011
- Diddy-Dirty Money Gearing Up For AMA Performance - Nov 21, 2010
- Russell Brand insists he didn't gift tiger to wife Katy Perry - Nov 12, 2010
- Russell Brand files for divorce from Katy Perry - Dec 31, 2011
- Sean Combs undergoes shoulder surgery - Nov 17, 2011
- P Diddy taking singing lessons after being inspired by Leona Lewis - Jun 29, 2010
- Jay-Z wants to be an 'expensive' wedding DJ - Oct 30, 2009
- Jay Electronica Becomes The Latest Member Of Jay-Z's Roc Nation Label - Nov 14, 2010
- Brand helped me tame wild lifestyle: Perry - Aug 15, 2010
- P Diddy wants to play at Prince William's royal wedding - Jan 22, 2011
- Diddy And Dirty Money Crew Grooved The Audiences At American Music Awards - Nov 22, 2010
- Elvis Presley once serenaded naked Tom Jones in shower - Jun 09, 2010
- Indian Maharani Syle Wedding For Katie Perry - Oct 22, 2010
- Russell Brand lives in terror of losing wedding ring - Dec 29, 2010
- P. Diddy's house rule - wear slippers! - May 05, 2012