Ozzy wants to play his mother in biopicJuly 12th, 2010 - 3:40 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 12 (IANS) Singer Ozzy Osbourne would like to play his own mother in his biopic.
Although he is reluctant to appear in the film based on his autobiography “I Am Ozzy”, he wishes to have an unusual cameo, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I don’t really want to be in it. At least I’m hoping I won’t. Although I wouldn’t mind a cameo - that would be fun. I could play my mother or Lemmy from Motorhead (rock band),” he said.
Osbourne has previously revealed he wants Johnny Depp to play him in the biopic.
“Johnny Depp is much better looking than me, but he was all set to be me in the film. That would be good. But I’d also like an unknown guy from Birmingham to get the part,” said the 61-year-old music star.
- Ozzy Osbourne wants an English actor to play him in biopic - Jun 21, 2010
- Jonny Depp to play Ozzy Osbourne? - Jun 02, 2010
- Johnny Depp to play Ozzy Osbourne? - May 02, 2010
- Sharon Osbourne wants Carey Mulligan to play her in film - Mar 14, 2010
- Ozzy Osbourne wants Johnny Depp to play him in movie - Oct 11, 2009
- Rock fan eyes record books with tattoo collection - Dec 08, 2009
- Cooper offered tour ride to Depp - Aug 17, 2012
- Johnny Depp to play Ozzy Osbourne - May 03, 2010
- Depp wanted his parents to split - Oct 29, 2011
- Johnny Depp: Stephen Jones Mugging & Ozzie Movie - May 04, 2010
- Johnny Depp saved by horse - May 10, 2012
- Ozzy Osbourne wants Johnny Depp to play him onscreen - Jan 28, 2010
- Moby likes being bald - Jul 27, 2011
- Depp turns saviour for Patti Smith - Jun 07, 2012
- My parents are definition of true love: Kelly Osbourne - Jul 05, 2011