Ozzy , Sharon auctioning off their ‘overabundant’ possessionsNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:59 am ICT by admin
A fraction of the auction proceeds will be allotted for Sharon Osbourne Colon Cancer Foundation.
The X factor judge said that it is time to ‘unload’.
“It’s time to unload. We just have an overabundance of possessions that we do not need,” the Daily Mail quoted her, as saying.
However, her hubby isn’t too keen on parting with the items
“I don’t know why we are selling everything as I want it all,” Osbourne said.
“Ozzy gets very attached to things. He doesn’t like change at all,’ Sharon explained.
She added that it has been ‘one of the most refreshing things I’ve done’.
Ozzy will also perform a benefit concert at Los Angeles on the first day of the auction.
Highlights from the auction will be displayed at The 02 arena in London on November 5th. (ANI)
- Kelly Osbourne owes over $30,000 in taxes - Mar 28, 2011
- Jack Osbourne becomes US citizen - Apr 19, 2012
- Ozzy Osbourne wears wife's clothes - Dec 31, 2009
- I lost my virginity at 15: Ozzy Osbourne - Jul 19, 2010
- My parents are definition of true love: Kelly Osbourne - Jul 05, 2011
- Absent minded Ozzy Osbourne - May 01, 2011
- Osbourne hires nanny for dogs - Dec 14, 2011
- Osbourne gets broken hand reset - Dec 21, 2011
- Osbourne taking break from 'The Talk' - Jul 23, 2011
- Ozzy Osbourne wants an English actor to play him in biopic - Jun 21, 2010
- Ozzy Osbourne still suffers from drug side effects - Feb 19, 2011
- Jack Osbourne upset about disease - Jun 19, 2012
- Kelly missing her assistant - Jun 02, 2011
- Ozzy Osbourne says he won't give up sex until he's dead - Dec 06, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne Puts Off Feet Surgery - Feb 15, 2011
Tags: auction proceeds, benefit concert, cancer foundation, colon cancer, daily mail, fraction, hubby, i don t know, judge said, julien, keen, november 5th, ozzy, possessions, reality show, rimmed glasses, sharon osbourne, x factor