Ozzy Osbourne fears his daredevil son will kill himself performing stuntsNovember 23rd, 2009 - 2:57 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 23 (ANI): Ozzy Osbourne fears that his son Jack will kill himself while performing deadly stunts on the TV show ‘Adrenalin Junkie’.
The 23-year-old Jack faces a string of endurance challenges and stunts in the show, which makes his father think he’s gone “crazy”.
“He’s got more f***ing guns than the Army,” Contactmusic quoted Ozzy, as saying.
“My job is to point out what can happen. Jack goes bungee-jumping, sky-diving. I mean, even the guys who invented sky-diving all f***ing died - while sky-diving!”
The 60-year-old rocker believes Jack, who was struggling with booze and painkiller addiction, has just replaced it with stunts.
Ozzy said: “He needed help and went into rehab. So he’s stopped all that. And now he’s sky-diving instead. What can I do?”
He recalled how stunned he was when Jack told him about his bungee jumping idea.
“He told me he wants to bungee-jump off a helicopter, over an active volcano,” he added. (ANI)
- Blind daredevil to take on English Channel swim - May 01, 2012
- Efron wants to be daredevil - Apr 19, 2012
- Skydiver Felix Baumgartner will attempt to break the sound barrier - Feb 06, 2012
- Absent minded Ozzy Osbourne - May 01, 2011
- Jack Osbourne becomes US citizen - Apr 19, 2012
- Ozzy Osbourne's genes may explain his survival, say scientists - Nov 04, 2010
- Daring 41 female skydivers set new women's free-fly world record - Nov 29, 2010
- Sharon Osbourne branded 'most evil, s**tiest woman' - Sep 14, 2010
- Kelly missing her assistant - Jun 02, 2011
- Jack Osbourne upset about disease - Jun 19, 2012
- Rihanna initially found Russell Brand an 'idiot' - Apr 19, 2011
- Ozzy Osbourne wants an English actor to play him in biopic - Jun 21, 2010
- Sharon Osbourne to hand over her breast implants to her husband - Apr 20, 2010
- Osbourne gets broken hand reset - Dec 21, 2011
- Cher to duet with Lady Gaga - Jul 23, 2011