Owen Wilson set to return to work?February 19th, 2008 - 5:07 pm ICT by admin
London, Feb 19 (ANI): Owen Wilson is reportedly set to return to work next month for the first time since his suicide attempt last year.
The 39-year-old took a break from acting after being hospitalised and even dropped out of Ben Stillers comedy Tropic Thunder to focus on recovering.
Now, he is reportedly heading back to work for the filming of Marley & Me with co-star Jennifer Aniston in Miami.
According to OK! Magazine, Miami can’t wait to see the Darjeeling Limited star in town.
“Miami loves when Owen is in town and we are all happy to see him back at work in our city,” The Daily Snack quoted Hardy Hill, VIP ambassador of The Opium Group which owns several nightclubs, as telling the magazine.
“Owen attracted lots of attention when he was here last, and having a bit of Hollywood in South Florida is always great,” he added. (ANI)
- 'Zoolander' sequel not ready: Ben Stiller - Jul 26, 2012
- Stiller to direct 'Secret Life Of Walter Mitty'? - Jul 21, 2011
- Malin Akerman Describes Jennifer Aniston As "Every Guy's Dream" - Nov 20, 2010
- Why does Jennifer Aniston get high-profile movies? - Aug 26, 2010
- Les Grossman In A Spinoff Movie? - Jun 11, 2010
- Owen Wilson wants Lady Gaga in 'Zoolander' sequel - Dec 28, 2010
- Aniston splashes $450,000 on painting - Sep 25, 2011
- I'd like to do a comedy: Theroux - Aug 14, 2011
- Owen Wilson Confesses Being A Pessimist - May 29, 2010
- 'Zoolander' sequel will be bigger, better: Ben Stiller - Mar 14, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston All Set To Make Guest Appearance In "Cougar Town" - Aug 24, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston says Owen Wilson is brave, funny and sweet - Nov 04, 2008
- Jennifer Aniston Yearned To Be Retouched In 'The Switch' - May 22, 2010
- Owen Wilson's going to be a father! - Jan 11, 2011
- Owen Wilson 'froze' during first shoot with De Niro - Dec 17, 2010