Owen Wilson not too impressed with his simian co-starsNovember 14th, 2007 - 3:02 am ICT by admin
The MySpace Artist On Artist series interview saw Wilson slamming his simian friends in the movie.
“At first you think. gosh, monkeys, that’s so kind of incredible… But they didn’t have your best interests at heart. They weren’t these adorable little creatures. They want to replace you,” Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
The actor also confessed that the ‘The Darjeeling Limited’ was his favourite work so far.
“I would say it’s (The Darjeeling Limited) maybe, maybe my favourite. My character says, ‘I want us to become brothers again like we used to be.’ I really like that line and it means a lot to me,” he said. (ANI)
- Depp in Wes Anderson's film - Jul 18, 2012
- Owen Wilson to become dad - Jan 11, 2011
- Gere remembers friend Herb Ritts - Apr 03, 2012
- Andrew Wilson Suffers Shark Attack While Swimming - Dec 20, 2010
- Monkey gets celebrity treatment on 'Bheja Fry 2' sets - Jun 13, 2011
- If not an actor, I would've been interior designer: Aniston - Jun 16, 2011
- Osama was unarmed, almost dead, when 'killed', says book - Aug 29, 2012
- It's splitsville for Alexa Chung, Alex Turner - Aug 01, 2011
- No cannabis at work: Jeff Bridges - Aug 25, 2011
- Owen Wilson Confesses Being A Pessimist - May 29, 2010
- Owen never wanted stardom - Aug 13, 2012
- Wes Welker sad after Super Bowl loss - Feb 07, 2012
- Are Karina Smirnoff and Owen Wilson dating each other? - Mar 15, 2012
- Teen girl hired by Jerry Epstein insists she was never 'lent out' to Clinton - Mar 06, 2011
- James Franco splits from longtime girlfriend Ahna O'Reilly - Jul 20, 2011