‘Overpopulation’ fear makes Rebecca Romijn say no more babiesSeptember 12th, 2009 - 1:05 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, September 12 (ANI): Actress Rebecca Romijn has revealed she has no plans of having more children in fear of ‘overpopulating the world’.
The ‘X-Men’ star, who looks after her eight-month-old twins with husband Jerry O’Connell, said she was happy to have a four-member family.
“I’m pretty sure that this is it. We feel like the world was made for pairs. Four feels like the perfect number,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying to E!.
“Also, we’re not interested in overpopulating this world. So we feel like we don’t want to leave more than we are when we leave this planet,” she added.
The former model also spoke about the heartache about staying away from the kids due to work.
She added: “Mother’s guilt is no joke. I feel like any stretch of time I spend away from them, I’m worried that I’m missing out on just these little miracles.
“Like you watch them stare at their hand for an hour and they go take a three-hour nap and they wake up and they can do something that they didn’t do before - like wave!” (ANI)
- O'Connell to make Broadway debut - Sep 18, 2011
- Rebecca Romijn On "Project Runway" - Aug 28, 2009
- Men are scared of me: Tulisa Contostavlos - Sep 05, 2012
- Rebecca Romijn 'feeling as sexy as ever' after motherhood - May 16, 2009
- Rebecca Romijn says her twin daughters have great sense of humour - Jun 05, 2009
- Rebecca Romijn feels under pressure to shed post-baby flab - Aug 20, 2009
- Jerry O'Connell says no to games - Aug 17, 2009
- Rebecca Romijn, hubby welcome twins - Jan 06, 2009
- `Ugly Betty' actress weds filmmaker Ryan Piers Williams - Jun 29, 2011
- Rebecca Romijn Comes Out In Public With Her Twins - Jul 13, 2009
- Rebecca Romijn's postpartum weight loss secret - May 11, 2009
- Actress Roselyn Sanchez brings joy to kids with cancer - Aug 31, 2012
- Romijn's secret behind post-pregnancy weight loss - breastfeeding! - May 01, 2009
- Jackman accidentally stabs stuntwoman with metal claws during filming - Apr 20, 2009
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel tie the knot in Malibu - Jan 12, 2009
Tags: actress rebecca, babies, fear, former model, guilt, heartache, husband jerry, jerry o connell, joke, member family, miracles, nap, overpopulation, pairs, perfect number, rebecca romijn, twins, x men