Our kids not allowed to Google us: PittJanuary 30th, 2012 - 3:58 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Jan 30 (IANS) Actor Brad Pitt says that he and his partner Angelina Jolie have banned their children from Googling them.
Jolie and Pitt are biological parents to Shiloh, 5, and three-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne. They have also adopted children Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, and Zahara, 6.
“On all the kids’ computers we had our names blocked. They can’t Google their mom and dad. I don’t want to make myself dependent on what other people think. We don’t even notice all the noise,” showbizspy.com quoted the 48-year-old as saying.
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Brad wants to get married (Lead) - Jan 27, 2012
- I'd like to marry now: Brad Pitt - Jan 27, 2012
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Angelina Jolie finds family life easy - Jul 04, 2012
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Brangelina take kids' help for wedding - Apr 19, 2012
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Angelina Jolie's children confused by her career - Jul 03, 2010
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- Pitt's parenting woes - Nov 20, 2011
- Jolie not a social person - Dec 10, 2011
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011