Oscar is boring: Dustin HoffmanFebruary 11th, 2012 - 4:36 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Feb 11 (IANS) Hollywood veteran Dustin Hoffman says being at the Oscar ceremony isn’t as glamorous as it looks.
“Oscar is boring. It lasts forever. And don’t think you’re seeing spontaneous behavior. You see couples who are suddenly smooching, and, well, there’s a guy sitting on the ground with the camera at their knees,” showbizspy.com quoted the 74-year-old as saying.
“There was one particular time I knew I wasn’t going to win, and when they’d train the camera on me as one of the losers, I wanted to be able to rip open my tuxedo shirt and just have stenciled on my chest, ‘Oh, (bleep)!’ But my wife wouldn’t let me do it,” he added.
- Emma not fashion conscious - Feb 02, 2012
- Obama loves Coldplay - Mar 14, 2012
- I' m very boring: Vanessa Hudgens - Jan 28, 2012
- Jolie plans full-time direction - Jan 24, 2012
- Kate not a fan of 'My Heart...' song - Apr 01, 2012
- Radcliffe finds his girlfriend 'nice' - Jan 25, 2012
- Children brought happiness in Depp's life - May 09, 2012
- Brad wants to get married (Lead) - Jan 27, 2012
- I'd like to marry now: Brad Pitt - Jan 27, 2012
- Efron fancied his babysitter - Mar 01, 2012
- Cosmetic surgery scares Cate Blanchett - Mar 05, 2012
- I looked like moron: Timberlake - May 05, 2012
- Oldman prefers Smiley over Bond! - Feb 05, 2012
- I don't give lecture to my kids: Jolie - Jan 11, 2012
- Ego is Simon Cowell's biggest downfall - Mar 21, 2012