Osbourne sued over jewellery designsFebruary 5th, 2012 - 7:37 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 5 (IANS) Sharon Osbourne has been sued by a design company which has accused the reality TV star of breaching a jewellery deal by pulling out at the last minute.
Lucas Design International executives claimed they were approached by Osbourne last year to create a range of products for her to sell on the Home Shopping Network.
According to tmz.com, Lucas chiefs are seeking unspecified damages from the TV personality, alleging she unlawfully backed out of the oral agreement.
However, a spokesperson for Osbourne insisted the lawsuit was without merit. Osbourne did not breach any oral contract with Lucas Design because no agreement existed.
“Sharon is looking to create her own jewellery line and did have discussions with Lucas Design. Unfortunately, the designs and pieces submitted were not the quality that was represented or hoped for. Sharon has moved on,” the spokesperson said.
- Paris Hilton to fight contract breach charge - Aug 14, 2010
- Elton John sued over 'Nikita' - Apr 27, 2012
- Legal trouble for Longoria's restaurant - Nov 23, 2011
- Lopez files case against driver for extortion - Aug 08, 2012
- Lil Wayne sues Quincy Jones' son - Sep 08, 2012
- Eva Longoria, Tony Parker sued over BMW collision - Oct 27, 2010
- My son is doing well: Sharon Osbourne - Aug 04, 2012
- MJ's mum sues concert promoter over son's death - Sep 16, 2010
- Courtney Love in legal trouble again - Jul 12, 2012
- Madonna sued over 'Vogue' song - Jul 14, 2012
- Cookie crisis for Kim Kardashian - Dec 30, 2009
- Britney agrees to pay to end lawsuit - Feb 18, 2012
- Hilton plans to become house DJ - Sep 09, 2011
- Lauryn Hill sued by fashion consultant - Sep 27, 2011
- Winfrey's company in legal battle over workout program - Mar 02, 2010
Tags: chiefs, damages, home shopping network, international executives, jewellery designs, last minute, london feb, oral agreement, oral contract, reality tv, sharon osbourne, spokesperson, tmz, tv personality, tv star