Osbourne prefers therapy over medicationFebruary 22nd, 2012 - 8:01 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 22 (IANS) Singer Kelly Osbourne says she prefers therapy sessions rather than medication to cope with her drug addiction issues.
The 27-year-old has battled drink and drug addiction in the past.
“I was filled with self-hate as a teenager after being bombarded with headlines like, ‘Ozzy’s beached whale daughter’. It was like torture to me and I really took it to heart. Being a teenager is hard enough without having to deal with that, so I turned to drugs to numb my pain,” contactmusic.com quoted Osbourne as saying.
“Now I go to therapy because I don’t want to be on medication my entire life. There’s still a stigma about therapy, but it’s helping me put things into perspective and see the things that are superficial and shouldn’t be bothering me,” she added.
- Kelly missing her assistant - Jun 02, 2011
- I "took more hell" for weight than drug addiction, says Kelly Osbourne - Feb 25, 2010
- Osbourne wanted to commit suicide - Mar 10, 2011
- Ozzy Osbourne signed by Rolling Stone as health columnist - Oct 27, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne blames her DNA for drug addiction - Sep 10, 2009
- I'm in love with Luke: Kelly Osbourne - Jan 04, 2011
- Ozzy Osbourne still suffers from drug side effects - Feb 19, 2011
- I got really fat because I stopped doing drugs, says Kelly Osbourne - Nov 20, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne owes over $30,000 in taxes - Mar 28, 2011
- Ozzy Osbourne's genes may explain his survival, say scientists - Nov 04, 2010
- Don't take things seriously, suggests Hathaway - Feb 28, 2012
- I took to drugs because of my dad: Kelly Osbourne - Sep 09, 2009
- Kelly Osbourne comes clean about years of addiction - Mar 21, 2009
- Money doesn't make you look good: Osbourne - Jul 19, 2012
- Courtney Love slams Kelly Osbourne for calling her a 'crackhead' - Apr 03, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,