Osbourne prefers hanging out with male friendsAugust 24th, 2010 - 2:25 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 24 (IANS) After her split from fiance Luke Worrall, British singer Kelly Osbourne prefers hanging out with her male friends rather than with her girlfriends.
The 25-year-old thinks she can have more fun with her male pals, instead of chatting to her female friends and dwelling on her heartbreak, reports contactmusic.com.
“Since Luke and I broke up, I’m not really hanging out with girls. It’s because guys are simpler. I’m not ready to be with anyone new and I don’t want to talk about it, so we just have fun,” said Osbourne.
“I am grateful I have great men in my life who recognise this, like Louis Vito, Braydon Szafranski and Josh Hansen. Thanks guys,” she added.
- Kelly Osbourne romancing photographer? - May 06, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne wants a baby with her gay friend - Mar 10, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne confirms new romance in life - Jan 12, 2011
- I'm in love with Luke: Kelly Osbourne - Jan 04, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne finds new love - Jan 05, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne admits dating British musician Rob Damiani - Jan 11, 2011
- Osbourne spills the beans about ex-fiance on Twitter - Dec 30, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne 'finds new love' - Jan 05, 2011
- No way, going back to ex, says Kelly Osbourne - Jul 13, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne still not over her split - Sep 24, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne opens up about her break up with Luke Worrall - Sep 24, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne does a Marilyn Monroe - Jan 04, 2011
- Osbourne wants a baby with gay partner - Mar 09, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne calls ex fiance 'the biggest piece of s**t' - Dec 29, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne Splits From Her Fiance Luke Worrall - Jul 15, 2010